This is the ATS01-96 device. This solar powered GPS tracking device is designed to track the location of trailers, trucks, containers, and heavy-duty construction equipment to monitor temperature, humidity, door status, and more with BLE 5.0. The ATS01-96 is the ideal tracking device when you’re looking for rugged, durable, and powerful trackers that can report frequently and for long periods of time. The ATS01-96 has a heavy-duty solar panel with a long-life battery that can last for months without solar power charging. Easy installation with no wiring or cabling required.
Features & Benefits
- Variable reporting intervals for real-time updates several times per day.
- Device can buffer up to 60,000 location points to store and forward when out of network coverage.
- Rugged and weatherproof designed for outdoor use.
- Automatically recharges itself in sunlight.
- Tamper Alerts sent if device is removed from asset.
- Additional BLE 5.0 capability to track temperature, humidity, door sensors and more.
- Fully integrated into Geotab.
- Equipment power consumption and solar panel charging current • The normal device power consumption is around 50mAh when the device is in working mode without sleep. • The typical charging rate of the solar panel under direct sunlight at noon (in summer) is about 250mAh (different sunlight illumination, different charging current).
- Intelligent Power Management -To extend the battery life, we designed an intelligent power management algorithm. This algorithm allows the tracker to work under a lower reporting rate when the battery is low. Once the battery is charged back, the tracker will report as normal. This function is enabled by default. Customer can disable it by command. The detail working logic is: • When the battery voltage value is down to 3.5V, then the tracker will report at every 24 hours no matter moving or standstill. • When the battery is charged back to 3.6V, the device will report as set by the customer.